- Aberdeen International Airport – 28.3 km (17 miles)
- Aberdeen Station – 20.3 km (12 miles)
- Stonehaven Station – 24.8 km (15 miles)
- Edinburgh – 203.4 km (126 miles)
- Glasgow – 234.0 km (145 miles)
- London – 864.4 km (537 miles)
- Paris – 1,306.8 km (812 miles)
- Frankfurt – 1,615.8 km (1,004 miles)
Access to Park Fishing
Fishing access is through the “Green Gates” entrance from the North Deeside Road (A93) identified by the 7 wheelie bins. If travelling from Aberdeen it is a short distance on the left after the Park Village speed limit ends. Once inside the gates the route is signed appropriately down to the Main Hut.
Fishing access is down a signed track from the South Deeside Road (B9077). From Aberdeen after passing Nether Balfour Farm Steading it is the third track on the right. Just follow the track straight down to the hut.
Maps will be emailed to all guests before arrival.
Park House, Drumoak, Kincardineshire AB31 5AD