- Aberdeen International Airport – 28.3 km (17 miles)
- Aberdeen Station – 20.3 km (12 miles)
- Stonehaven Station – 24.8 km (15 miles)
- Edinburgh – 203.4 km (126 miles)
- Glasgow – 234.0 km (145 miles)
- London – 864.4 km (537 miles)
- Paris – 1,306.8 km (812 miles)
- Frankfurt – 1,615.8 km (1,004 miles)
Access to Park Fishing
Fishing access is through the “Green Gates” entrance from the North Deeside Road (A93). If travelling from Aberdeen it is a short distance on the left after the Park Village speed limit ends. Turn left at the wheelie bins and follow the signs.
If travelling from Banchory continue through Crathes crossroads on the A93, past Nether Park Quarry on your right, past the blacksmiths on your left and the road to your left signed Cullerlie. Start slowing down. At the wheelie bins turn right into the “Green Gates” entrance and follow the signs.
Fishing access is down a signed track from the South Deeside Road (B9077). From Aberdeen after passing Nether Balfour Farm Steading it is the third track on the right. Just follow the track straight down to the hut.
If travelling from Banchory turn right at Crathes crossroads, cross Durris Bridge then take the next left turn onto the B9077. Stay on this road, keep going through Kirkton of Durris then take the next track on your left after the 50 mph speed limit ends.
Park House, Drumoak, Kincardineshire AB31 5AD