+44 (0)1330 810203
- Park is renowned for the quality of its fishing and variety of pools; the ghillies will do their best to maximise your chances of a fish. We can accommodate up to 9 rods (5 north/ 4 south) on the 6 beat 3 mile double bank fishery. The overall catch in 2020 was 356 salmon and 16 sea trout.
- We can also provide one to one casting tuition/ guiding which is charged per day; please enquire for further details.
- Fishing is available for as little as 1 rod for 1 day to weekly lets for parties of up to 9 fishers.
- Self-catering accommodation is available in Lime Tree Cottage only 5 minutes from the river via private driveway. Accommodation is 2x single and 1x double rooms with shared bathroom. Please see the Lime Tree Cottage tab.
- All the pools are accessible by vehicle, apart from 2 beats on the south bank, and, depending on height, a considerable quantity of bank fishing is available. Wading is generally easy and certain pools are suitable for older guests and beginners with easy bank fishing and casting.
- The Main Hut looks out on the famous Cellar Pool and the Durris Stream.
- The South Bank Hut has a wonderful panoramic view which takes in the Long Pool right down to Castleton.
The Conservation Code for the 2021 season, as set by the Dee District Salmon Fishery Board, is that all salmon and sea trout should be returned. Prior to 1st April it is a criminal offence to retain a salmon or grilse. Any salmon or grilse that dies or has to be killed due to injury must be returned to the river. After 1st April any severely injured or damaged fish should be handed to the proprietor.
|2021 prices per rod per day (VAT inclusive)|
|Tackle hire per day:|
|Extra ghillie, including instruction||£180.00|
|Rod and reel||£40.00|
|Landing net/ Wading stick per item per day||£12.00|